keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.

Monday, February 1, 2010

case of the "mondays"?

Blog Challenge: Day 15

I'm usually not one for the Monday Blues, but I am super tired today for some reason and really would much rather be home. Soooo for today's post, I'm sharing the first two things that came to my mind as ways to inject some "happy" into my day.

First up, a video that cracks me up every time. I couldn't breathe i was laughing so hard the first time i saw this video:


There are more videos like this too, so just look up "autotune the news" on youtube.


Another go-to mood-booster is the set of pictures taken using Nixie's webcam program when my youngest sis was visiting over the summer. They'll prob be mad I put this up, but I look crazy too so oh well :-P


HAHAHAHAHA! If you're ever feeling down, and in need of a laugh....get someone to take pics like this with you!!

What are your go-to mood-boosters?

:-D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment