keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Austin here I come!

Hey yall!

No real post today...I'm getting ready to head out to Austin for my first grad school interview....yikes! Hopefully I'll have some good news to share sometime soon. I don't expect that I'll be blogging while I'm out there, so look for the next post on Saturday or Sunday....Holla!





today's *big chune* is pretty fitting....it's called "Closer" by Goapele. Love this song...and if you're looking for more good Goapele, check out "First Love" another big chune. By the way, she's also mixed lol...mother is Jewish, father is South African :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment