keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.

Friday, April 23, 2010

i'd rather be...

...sitting in a bookstore/cafe reading a new book and catching up on all my unread blogs :-/


But alas...I sit at work instead! (By the way, I'm super thankful for my job because I know times are hard...just sayin...)

Seriously, the bolded unread items in my Google Reader are killing me! I've even started resorting to "marking all as read"...but who knows what fascinating articles, important news items, juicy gossip, cool events, and scrumptious recipes I'm missing out on?!


I really don't want to be here...(luckily) my days are winding down. From next Monday I have 5 full weeks until I leave my job and head home to the VI. Then, I really can spend (part of) my days doing what I love...surrounded by the ocean, basking in the sun. Ahhhhhhhhhh can't you picture it!


No? Well here's a visual:



That's the GORGEOUS Lindquist Beach on St. Thomas. Definitely a (if not, the) fav. of mine.

Here's a great friday *big chune* that always makes me think of chillin on the weekend. Apparently this was Aaliyah's first video? RIP



:-D Happy Friday Y'all.
  



1 comment:

  1. OMG...I'd so much rather be doing anything than studying for finals...and I can't wait to be home!!!!

    ReplyDelete