keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

lazy sunday

Blog Challenge Day 7

I'm having one of those days where I know I should be productive but I just don't want to get up from the couch. I hardly ever go out, but I went out last night, got in at like 4 and woke up around 9. Anywho, I don't really feel like writing a lot so I'll just share some random thoughts:

- I want another tattoo. I just got my first one on New Year's Day of this year. My sisters and I went together. Mine says "I am blessed" in sanskrit. I do think I'll get another one, but I need to wait for the inspiration to hit me as far as what the next one will be.
- I had two convos yesterday about how turning 24 seems particularly significant. When I was in college high school I thought I would be married by 25 and having my first baby at 27....LOLOL. So not happening according to that little game plan....which is perfectly fine and great actually.
- I hope Sade's comeback album lives up to expectations. She says she only makes music when she has something to say and feels confident in her work so I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed.
- Seeing people you used to date/talk to is funny. I said I wouldn't get too personal so I'll just leave it at that.
- I love the Cheesecake Factory. That place is so on (vi speak for amazing). 
- I reeeeally don't like the Ke$ha video for her terrible but catchy song "tik tok." This must be me being and oldhead but it bothers me that she is (I'm assuming) still in high school (since she's living at home) and seems high/drunk the whole time. She is driving around with some oldddd gross-looking dude and gets arrested. Just a hot mess all over.
- Hollis Thompson (forward for the hoyas) looks A LOT like the actor (Desperate Housewives, The Game) Mehcad Brooks.
- Who the heck has been dressing chris brown recently?!
- I hope Rihanna is reconsidering her relationship with Matt Kemp after the restraining order his ex got on him. Is that judgmental? Can people change?
- I miss my long hair :-/ I really want it to hurry up and grow....and I'm gonna try going natural again, which will be much easier with longer hair.

That's all for today. Any thoughts on my thoughts, or thoughts of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment