keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

off to another interview

I'm off to another grad school interview today! And I'm sooooo excited for the 70-degree-weather that awaits me!! Although, to be fair, the weather here has been getting a lot better...it's gonna be in the 50s this weekend!

Tomorrow's gonna be a long day though...5 different faculty interviews throughout the day. I kinda wish they were all back to back to get them over with, but my day starts at 8ish and won't be all done until 4:30. Tonight is a welcome event so gotta get my schmooze face on hehe. Btw, still haven't heard from UT :-/

Anywho, I'll post about it all when I get back this weekend. Wish me luck :-D

Btw, have you heard of Operation Beautiful? The mission behind Operation Beautiful is to "post anonymous notes in public places for other women to find." The website has some really cute examples of notes people have left. If you don't like the idea of leaving a note somewhere for a stranger to find, try to make it a point to compliment someone you know today. We could all use a compliment...There's something really special and uplifting about being told you look nice/smell good/are funny/wear cute shoes lol...Could be a great way to make someone's day!

Today's *big chune* is some soca flava from Alison Hinds...I don't know what this song is officially called...ima go with "Iron Bazodee" lol...just listening to this song makes me feel like i'm back home at j'ouvert or in the parade....OMG I can't wait to be home for St. John Festival - one of the best times to be home period!


:-D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment