keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i'm back!

So I have been super slacking on the blog thing recently. Like I mentioned, I was out of town this weekend for a grad school interview. Honestly, I don't even know how to say it went. I don't feel great or terrible about it. I actually don't want to think/write about it anymore. They said I should have a decision sometime this week so it will be nice just to have the process over with.

Honestly, this whole thing is just getting very old. I want to know either way!!

Anyway, what else is new in my life? Nothing really. The weather in DC has been pretty nice so I've been able to get outside a lot more. I also attempted to make my own yogurt for the first time. It's pretty cool and came out tasting ok, but I need to work on the consistency to get it right. Nix made chocolate chip cookies this weekend that smelled and tasted exactly how they did when we would make them with our mom. Ahhh memories. We also made Chilean Sea Bass en papillote - which sounds fancy and complicated but is so easy and quite yummy! I won't be doing any exciting cooking for a while, because I'm getting all 4 wisdom teeth pulled this week :-/

My mom sent me a cute email about adversity and it included this passage (which I'd heard before, but forgot about): May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy. This just about sums up what I want out of life :-)


Today's *big chune* is Ludacris "Go Low"...it's one of my guilty pleasure songs lol



:-D 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. wattt??? are u serious u like da song go low?!?!? wellll lol

    ReplyDelete